Wednesday, December 05, 2007

America's Next Top Model



Because it took me so long to sew the garland on Truman's jacket, I decided to leave it on an extra day or two so he could show off for my co-workers. When we went back to work on Tuesday, I was thrilled to discover that the lobby of the building had been decorated for Christmas. I took a few quick photos, then the graphic designer at my organization offered to take a few more with her nice camera equipment.

The folks at the building security desk folks are very nice, and they love Truman -- especially Yolanda. When she noticed Truman was getting distracted by passersby who stopped to watch his little fashion photo shoot, she very kindly (and unsolicited) directed traffic for us. We felt quite fancy and important.

Do I hear reindeer on the roof?



Santa? Is that you?

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I love the tilted head picture, where he looks like he's listening for Santa! Adorable!!