Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A Truman Sing-Along

(To the tune of "My Favorite Things")

Pebbles and asphalt chunks when I "get busy"
Dead leaves and bird poop and slugs gross and fizzy
Rusty old hardware like screws, nails and springs
These are a few of my favorite things

Crunchy wood products like baskets and paper
Clamping my mouth shut to save them for later
Chewing your fingers and denting your rings
These are a few of my favorite things

When the dog bites
When the bee...bites
When I'm feeling like biting
I simply remember my favorite things
That I want to biiiiiiite so baaaaaaaaad

7 comments:

Denise said...

Love it.

M*Dogs said...

That is hillarious...I think you've got a career in song writing, Jenny : )

Joanna and Dash said...

I think that's the best thing I've ever read. I sang it to Dash... he doesn't want to bite, but he wants to pick up EVERYTHING!!! Good job, Jenny. :) That's awesome.

Natalie said...

Fielder agrees. Slugs are yummy!!! And chock full of vitamin ;)

Hilarious song...can't breathe after laughing though

Erin & Rei said...

WOW! has Rei talked to you lately?
I'm SURE i've heard her singing that song!! LOL!!
You should put that in the Puppy Walkers Bible!!

cube said...

A guide dog trainer AND a songwriter! You have divers talents.

Ben said...

I missed the title and thought that was umm your fav's.... I get it now. :) I went back thru it and a ligth came on... :) I'm not sure which way is funnier. sorry.