Wednesday, December 24, 2008

You'd Better Not Pout



The look on his face? Oh, don't worry about Truman. He's already received his fancy new dog bed for Christmas, and he's getting a fun road trip (where there will be two other dogs to play with), a new chicken-flavored Nylabone, and apparently some fun toys from my mom & dad. I told him that if he's not paying his share of the rent around here, the least he could do is let me take a few shots of him in a ridiculous hat for my own amusement. Apparently, he feels this is beneath him.

Merry Christmas, everyone, and may you all be blessed this holiday season!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Merry Christmas Jenny and Truman!!

Madison said...

Merry Christmas to you too!

Lorenza said...

Happy Holidays!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Eduardo said...

Hi! My name is Eduardo, I'm a puggle who loves to snuggle! I would like to add you to my snuggle buddies list, I enjoy your blog! Please feel free to visit my blog, and let's be friends!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Anna said...

Oh Truman...Tianna had to put up with a few of those, too. :)

JuliaR said...

How DO they do that with their faces?
Happy belated Christmas!